Mattress City Beautyrest Sleepstakes Contest Rules
Mattress City Shopping Spree (the Contest) is open to legal residents of the of Washington State who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations as well as applicable taxes.
2. Sponsor The Sleepstakes is sponsored by Mattress City, based in Everett, WA.
3. Agreement to Official Rules Participation in the Sleepstakes constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Period The Contest begins on October 8, 2021 at 1 AM Pacific Standard Time and ends on December 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time (the Contest Period). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using any of the following methods: Online/Mobile/Friends & Family Club Form.
5. How to Enter Online/Website: This method of entry will be available by visiting http://www.mattress-city.com and following the directions provided. Mobile Text: Enter "Sleep" to 555-888. VIP Club card: Complete an entry using Friends & Family Club entry form available at any five convenient Mattress City locations. No purchase necessary.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, per month for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person or e-mail address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. Prize Drawing On or about 1/2/2021 the Sponsor will select potential winner through a selection process from among all eligible entries received based on accuracy of information received. The odds of being selected depends on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via email on or about 1/2/2021. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
7. Winner Notification The potential winners will be notified by email. Each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winner’s behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within 12 weeks after the conclusion of the Sleepstakes.
8. Prize One (1) winner will win a free Queen-sized Beautyrest mattress selected from any of our Puget Sound Mattress City locations – Everett, Lynnwood, Shoreline, Auburn, Washington.
9. General Conditions In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Sleepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sleepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application the processing of entries application downloads or in any Contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sleepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Washington. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sleepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Washington State.
13. Hosting Facebook, Twitter and any other social media on-line network will not be held liable for any disputes.
⭐️ Please fill out the form below. ⭐️
We'll notify you if you win!
All fields below must be completed correctly for qualified entry. We will require a legal i.d. to redeem the grand prize, so please use accurate info!